domingo, 14 de octubre de 2007

"Trash Punk & Rawk & Roll Special!!"

Here a compilation of various artist and bands, made to a friend of my friends.
In this compilation you will find good local bands and other clasical bands enjoy.

1. 45'S - Get Out
2. Arthur Alexander - Pretty Girls
3. Buzzcocks - Every Happy Nowadays
4. Coastersride - Kill Yourself
5. Dinamics The - Im The Man
6. Fats Domino - Im Ready
7. Firestarters - Johnny Was Moped Right
8. Firestarters - Slum Rock
9. Gasoline - Afro Cow
10. Gyogun Rends - Ridin' On My Motorcycle
11. Havenots - Don't Believe
12. Jetboys The - High Tension Love
13. The Kids - Don`t Wanna Be a fat Boy
14. The Makers - Bust Out
15. The Mullens - The miserable party
16. Radioshanghai - Disco penetration
17. The Reds - The Reds theme song
18. The Registrators - Kiss me kiss me
19. Sonic Dolls - Stay wild Girl
20. Sugarshack - My girl the vampire
21. Teengenerate - Bad Boy
22. The Hives - I'm wicked one
23. The Stucks - midnight hour
24. The Who - My Generation
25. The Raydios - Turning Blue
26. Titans - You drive me mad
27. Tv Killers - Hard boiled
28. Wanders - Ready to Go
29. Zeke - Horror at red hook

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

http://sharebee.com/1a04110a